2023-2024 Registration is Now Open for Grades K-12
Registration for 2023-2024 is now open for Kindergarten through grade 12.
You can register your student online or pick up a paper packet that are available at all schools and district office.
- Online Registration
- Paper packets can be returned to the elementary school or district office.
If you are registering a student for the first time in the West Valley School District, you will need to begin at this website. This process is only for new students to the district, not requesting a transfer to a different school. You may save as you go and do not have to complete it all in one sitting.
New students will be required to supply the following information:
- Proof of Address (Recent utility bill)
- Birth Certificate (must be from the Health District not hospital)
- Certificate of Immunization Status form signed by your healthcare provider
- Parent or Guardian Identification
For more information, go to our Registration Process page on our website.