Category: Resources for Parents
Ideas and Activities for Time at Home
- Social Emotional Wellness. These blog posts feature important mental and emotional tools to help for children to develop. This includes handling stress, feelings, and different situations.
- Reading. These blog posts focus on ways to support your child as a reader.
- Math. These math-focused posts share ideas about how you can incorporate and strengthen your child's math skills in fun and creative ways.
- Art and Music. Along with the academics, it is super important to establish time for creative activities--especially during stressful times. Allow your child to move, create, and express themselves. These posts offer some ideas for amazing stress busters, too!
- "5 Ideas to Teach Children Creative Expression Through Dance"
- "10 Recommended Netflix Shows for Young Children"
- "Using Sensory Play to Support Brain Development"
- "3 Mindful Twists on Classic Games for Young Children"
- "10 Quick Brain Breaks to Increase Your Child's Focus"
- "12 Art Activities to Build Literacy Skills"